Right, I've made some updates to the system.
1. Prefects can now add members, any prefect can add a member to any house. This is just for now. So if you need to submit points and a member is missing, myself, margalite, any prefect and the voting mod can add one.
2. The aforementioned people can now also rename members.
3. I've merged the archived activities and current activities sections. The view is now controlled by check boxes and a date thingy. This is because I can imagine for some of you the entries were building up. (Coming soon: the ability to select a default set of check boxes and dates)
4. I've fixed the problem club leaders have been having with some of the points systems on the submit page. Sorry guys, was a typo on my part!
5. For margo: I added the date filtering to the activity approval section and finally sorted the manage officials sections.
1. For all members: Cool stats!
2. For all members: Setting defaults for the site.
3. For officials: Editing submitted points.
4. For prefects: Separate top sorters sections for submitting points
5. For HiH mods: Click of a button monthly housekeeping tasks.
I'm always open to requests!!!