1. Click the eraser in the center of the desk.
2. Click the center of the open door in the reflection of the hallway in the mirror. A Christmas tree should appear.
3. Click the center of the large door next to the mirror. A wreath will appear.
4. Click the reflection of the ceiling in the mirror. A garland appears.
5. Click the cobweb at the top right corner of the door. It will disappear.
6. Check out the windchime in the window. Click and hold down the second chime from the right. It turns into a key, which opens the door.
7. Click the wrapped present behind the door twice, and play a game of hangman to figure out the title.
The title of the seventh Harry Potter book is Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I don't know about you, but I'm having a hard time containing myself over this one. Dark tones appear to be at a premium this time around, and really, what else could you expect?