This week is a scavangerhunt. You'll have until Midnight EST on Monday to get these items into me in a comment.
Each item will be worth 1 point...but if you get all 10 items to me...you'll get a bonus of 5 points.
1) Find the name of an author and the name of his/her book that talks about the "evils of Harry Potter"
2) Find someone from one of the other houses that have at least 5 similar interests listed in their user info that you do, list the person, their house, and the interests.
3) Find a piece of fan art that depicts a crossover. Example: Harry Potter dressed as Sailor Moon....Draco Malfoy as a pokemon...ect. Post the link to the picture..
4) Find an auction on E-bay or something similar of someone selling homemade wands. Please make sure these are homemade...not the ones that are hand crafted by master carpenters and cost an arm and a leg to buy.
5) Find a story in which Snape is female (either was originaly female and was turned into a male, was originaly male and was turned into a female, ect.)
6) Find the most obscure Harry Potter merchandise you can...anything out of the ordinary...and I mean anything. The weirder the better.
7) Find a picture of someone from the Harry Potter cast drawn as a magical creature. (Veela!Draco doesn't count unless its VERY obvious.)
8) Harry Potter was just given a cell phone and needs to make a answer call message. In 100-150 words write a message that Harry would probably have on his answering machine.
9) Find a picture of Voldemort...any picture of Voldemort...as long as it's not an illustration from the books.
10) Find a website dedicated to Book!Harry and not Movie!Harry.
There you have it...have fun!